Sunday, July 27, 2008

Wedding and a date night...

The gorgeous bride and her new hubs
Mo and Jim


New friends...Kara, Mo, and Nicki (crazy girls)
Stogie time...Jim, John and Jeremy
Mo and Matt Gatta...

After the birthday party, Jim and I headed out to a wonderful wedding...The beautiful bride, Jessica Dubb (now Rolo), got married at the oh so elegant St. Joseph's on the Brandywine, and the reception was at my FAV place of all, the Hotel duPont Gold Ballroom...so wanted to have my wedding there but they didn't have my date avail...:( Anywho, ran into some old, familiar faces...and met some really nice new ones...the food was amazing and we had an awesome time!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mo it was great seeing you again. You have a good husband and i'm sure your family is too. Thank you for your kind words and not judging this book by its cover only.

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad Matt let his natural look come thru. He looks good in grey!