Friday, September 12, 2008

FLASHBACK FRIDAY: SPRING BREAK, Daytona 1992



Chug-a-lug....beer bongs! This was one sport I could NOT do...I tried it TWICE in my life and both times just about drowned...!!! SERIOUSLY, after embarrassing myself by choking the split second it hit my throat, they all dismissed me and went onto the next 'chugger'...thx, I'll just step aside and resuscitate myself here, don't worry about ME!!! I'm not a beer lover to begin with (burns my throat), so to chug it doesn't work well for me. So, here's pics of true champions...Staci, Denise and Frankie Ward...no problemo for them! Thx, I'll stick to sippin' my wine...:)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the picture, Staci!!! One hot, tan mama :) Tina

MO said...

Yeah, Staci...hot, hot, hot! LOL

Anonymous said...

oh to have that body back again....
I went to the tanning bed EVERY day for a month before that trip.