Tuesday, March 23, 2010

(zzzzzz)OMBIE

This post is just about me, ranting!  The past couple weeks I'm having a major case of insomnia!!  I am exhausted and WANT to sleep, but end up tossing and turning, hearing strange noises or having bad dreams.  But the biggest dream I keep having is me dying!  They feel SO real!!!  It's taking a toll on me emotionally because I WANT to sleep but can't seem to drift off!  I probably get a total of 3 hours (interupted/non-consecutive) from start to finish. 

I'm not sure if it's stress over my dad and the whole anxiety of his surgery and recovery and him dying some day?  Not sure...but I think I need to see my family doc and see what she can do for me.  I definitely do not want to take any prescribed meds...very against that stuff because I do not want to become dependant on it.  I could drink a glass of red wine every night, but honestly I don't want to go that route either.  Maybe a sleep aid IS what I need?!

Anyway, I'm practically zonking out right now (zzzz)...literally typing with one eye open! 

Oh well...life goes on, and I will just deal somehow...:(

No comments: