Saturday, March 21, 2009

LOST tooth...

A bit blurry, but this is her tooth carrying case...came with her book "My First Tooth is Loose"
after....

before....
Friday was a BIG day for Haylee...she lost her very first TOOTH! It was a long time in the making, as it has been loose for several months. But, Friday at 6pm, she screeched out to me that "my tooth is out"....I ran to see her, and with tears, there it was....her very first baby tooth. I immediately remembered when her baby teeth came IN, and here I am seeing them come out. I am super sentimental as it is, so seeing her lil' baby tooth just made me realize how big she is getting...We celebrated by going to Nanny and Pop-pop's, and the tooth Fairy was very generous...now I ask myself, what the hell do I DO with this tooth...? Give it to her as a gift on her wedding day?!?

No comments: