Saturday, May 10, 2008

BBQ Fun at Raegan & Tim's...

Rob & Raegan
Jody and Jim
Staci & Chris
Window shot: Haylee & Gavin By the fire...Mo, Raegan, Jody and Staci
Tim & Raegan

Raegan, Staci and Maureen
Lyndsie & Staci
Ash & Lyndsie
Staci, Jody, Raegan & Mo

A fun Saturday night out for adults and kids...good food, good company, and the kids had a blast...Staci smoked a stogie for the first time....I drank 4 different drinks thu-out the night (and awoke with no hangover, thank god)...!! What do you expect at Raegan's...she used to be a bartender, the girl knows to have a zillion different options to drink...oh and let's not forget about the car bombs and SHOTS....thanks for a great time, guys!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

SEE I LOOK YOUNGER WHEN I PULL MY HAIL BACK NOW I WILL NEVER WEAR IT DOWN AGAIN:)

MO said...

You are a crazy lady...you look FINE no matter how you wear your hair!

staci said...

I think you are a silly girl Raegan....I think i have actually smokeda cigar way back in the day....didn't like it then either...