Thursday, May 29, 2008

FLASHBACK FRIDAY: BEACH SHARES

Fun roommates at Baystrand 1995
Mo, Renee and Liz (1996)
Tina, Mo, Ann Marie at Cork (1994)
Our VERY first Jam Session EVER...Mo, Tina, Ann Marie, Renee, Memorial Day 1994
In keeping with the Summer theme, I thought I'd dig deep into the archive and post some pics of our FIRST Dewey Beach Share. 1994, Renee, Ann Marie and I went in on a "half" share for the first time ever...we got to go every other w/e. We stayed at the Perch, on Dagsworthy, in Dewey...had such a GREAT time...I used to sneak Tina in so she didn't have to pay a guest fee. The 2nd & 3rd year, Renee went all out and got her own town house in Dewey on the Bay, called Baystrand...more fun ensued...total blast! One time Joey stayed with us and I told him NOT to park on the grass (if there is one thing you must know about Dewey, they watch your parking like a hawk and WILL tow), which they did to Joe's jeep...yup, he didn't listen to me, he listened to Renee of all people...so not only did we have to each come up with like $50 each to bail his jeep out, we had to WALK all the way to Rehoboth to get his darn car...hmmph...

No comments: