Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Eve....

Haylee, Jim, Ashlee and MO watching the Grinch...
Haylee and Ash feeding the lawn with reindeer food on this windy night!




Our tradition is we make cookies (for Santa), and feed the lawn with reindeer food (oatmeal) then read 'Twas the Night Before Christmas" and off to bed they go...Jim and I enjoy some snacks and wine while wrapping gifts...the girls were just beside themselves going to bed...too excited for tomorrow! Jim and I also open ONE gift each...he got his new iPod Nano, which he LOVED and I got a new cell phone, the Slate...very cool!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I got a new cell phone too....still trying to figure it out.

staci

MO said...

ME TOO....it will take some time to naviagate...half of my stored cell phn numbers didn't go thru on the transfer, so I'm pissed about that...grrr...

Anonymous said...

oh no, I went thru and made sure that all my numbers were on my SIMS card first... I think I got them all.