Monday, December 29, 2008

Post Holiday Fun...

Train set and tree at Rob/Jods...
The family at my house for dinner Sunday...

Sunday night everyone came over my house for dinner and some fun! We made a nice pot roast with all the trimmings, and also made terryaki chix over noodles...YUM! My sis and her family spent the night, and we didn't get to bed until 2:30am...(yawn)...needless to say Jim and I were struggling getting out of bed for work this morn. Kids were not getting up so easily either, so I told my boss I'd be late...plain and simple. Got the kids up, dropped them off at nans, then headed into work (11am) where my boss says "oh, you should have just worked from home..." GRRRR! Oh well, he did say I could leave at noon...cool!

Monday is another family gathering at Rob and Jods...the last night the Indiana folks are in town...so, we'll enjoy dinner there but it must be an early night as BOTH girls have an 8am dentist appt Tuesday morn....UGH!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Seriously, I want your job!

staci

Anonymous said...

Seriously, I want your job!

staci

Anonymous said...

LOL....