Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Snowed IN....

While enjoying Christmas with the family, we heard DE was going to get hit with a major snow storm come the following day...I knew that meant I had to cancel all my Monday plans ahead of time, so I canc'd my lunch and dinner plans for Monday, and since my sister was in town, and they were leaving Tuesday, we all decided to plan a slumber party at my mom's Sunday night!  All the cousins had a blast playing in the snow...We had a TON of food and drinks...played games and just laughed til we cried!!!  5 families all crammed into any open spot to sleep...it was so worth it!  I actually enjoyed the fact that I had no outside contact since my cell phn died and my parents do not have internet...so I was able to focus on the real issues...being with family!

No comments: