Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Something new....

So, I've never been tagged before, at least that I know of...and sad to say, really only read two blogs...Kim and Bryan's...so, http://www.kimdec.blogspot.com/ tagged me, so here goes...
Furniture: I love decorating, but I'm a real simplistic - hate gaudy stuff or just things too junky. Simple, elegant, classy...
Clothes: I love trying new things...really into the "skinny" (aka, straight leg) jeans. I'm a Tee shirt kind of gal...but love to get dressed up for weddings. And I have an on-line shopping addiction with Victoria's Secret...just love that catalogue!!
Sweets: Sad (and odd), I'm not a huge sweets person...don't get me wrong, I indulge in the occasional cookie (has to be home made and only choc chip.) I like simple chocolate candy...no nuts, no caramel...LOVE truffles, and I dig just plain vanilla ice cream is the best. I'm more of a mousse or pie gal, than flour based cakes, etc. But, I have to really be craving sweets...it's just not something I normally think about or must have...
City: Definitely haven't traveled that much...the norms like the Islands, Florida, Indiana, but that is about it...desperately want to go to Ireland one of these days.
Drink:A bad habit of mine is that I do not drink enuff water/fluids a day....I just rarely feel thirsty...but, if I do it's water, and some fruit juices. I love my Pinot grigio, and I dig red wine as well...if I am not in the mood for wine, it's sprite and vodka...
Music: I'm not huge into music...I don't have or want an iPod or care to down load songs...I listen to whatever is on the radio. My fav band is Counting Crows...if I'm in a mellow mood, John Denver (just reminds me of my childhood.)
TV Series: Must see TV is Thursday, 9pm, Grey's Anatomy. Sunday's is Desperate Housewives...other than, I will flip thru channels until some rerun catches my eye.
Film: Really love Father of the Bride/II. Just adore that film. Growing up, THAT is how I envisioned a perfect family...the doting father, the always happy mother, in a gorgeous home!
Workout: My employer used to have a gym...but, like everything else, they took it away from us...now I joined the new YMCA near my house...I try and go in the mornings and w/e's, but easier said than done. I also try and get on my EFX machine in my bedroom...
Pastries: Nah! Never got into pastries or donuts...I think this goes with my not into sweets deal. I know, something is wrong with me!!
Coffee: Love my Gevalia that gets delivered a few times a month...it is so smooth and tasty. Currently the flavor of choice is Pumpkin Spice...YUMMMMM!

Ready for the tags? You're it...
http://www.thegrygos.com/

No comments: