Sunday, October 5, 2008

Transitions...

Another not so fun thing I must do every Season is change the girls cloths out...that means they must try on all the pants to see what fits and what are floods...so, Haylee pretty much needs ALL new clothes, and off we went to Boscov's where we tried on a zillion pants and walked away spending $199...OMG she is SOOOO picky!! She says "this shows my underwear when I bend down"....I say "no it doesn't, stop looking at your butt!" For Ash, it would seem alot simplier...just take out her old stuff and replace it with Haylee's hand-me-down 3T's...NOT! Poor Ash is still a peanut and therefore not even close to the same size Haylee was at that age...so we are sort of in-btwn sizes, as some of the size 2T's are a fit and some are floods...and most of the size 3's are "TOO BIG" she stammers...and we battle daily with her clothes...BOTH of them, hem and haul about this and that...ugh! Drives me nuts...and with this massive ear infection, I'm not in the mood to deal...daddy, you're UP...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok, Lyndsie is in 5/6...the little giant....LOL

MO said...

HOLY moly...she is going to rule in sports!!! LOL

Anonymous said...

JHC. I can so relate to the fashion fights. Give me stregth!! I can't imagine this times two!!

MO said...

BAH...I guess it's just all lil' girls that have the 'tude on their outfits...:)

Anonymous said...

oh lyndsie is very picky about what she wears...so is Gavin....good gravy I have a male and female diva.