Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Mo Chronicles

Today is only Wednesday and it's already THEE LONGEST week EVER! Monday we had Jim's grandfather's viewing...which was quickly interupted by Ashlee gashing her forehead at school and needing stitches (more later in Blog.) Luckily I was able to take her to the ER and still make it to viewing in time to support my husband! Tuesday was the funeral, and not 1 minute into following the funeral procession, a car accident happens (stupid woman not paying attn to the fact all cars had stopped to let the funeral procession go by)...TG nobody was hurt, which is a miracle considering the car damage. I think someone from 'above' was truly watching out for us...anyway, we all ended up being about 20 mins late for the funeral mass. The burial was touching-because he was a Vet from WWII, they played TAPS and did a 21-gun salute to him...they folded up the American flag and handed it to Jim's mom and Aunt. VERY touching!

So, tonite is Thanksgiving Eve...I generally avoid going out on this night since it's so busy out...however, LSMJ is playing at CW's and I haven't seen them since April...I'm jonesin' for some LOVE!!!! I think considering what a stressful and sad week this has been thus far, I'm due for a fun night out!!!

The rest of the week is going to be hectic: Thursday at Fran's in PA for TG dindin; Friday gathering at Aunt Bon's in PA to see Mr. and Mrs. Claus (and all my cousin's); Saturday 2 bd parties in PA and meeting up at Toscana's late night with an old friend who's in town...finally, Sunday...REST!!!!!

No comments: