Friday, August 15, 2008

FLASHBACK FRIDAY! October 12, 1996

Us at my younger sister's wedding...ME, Sarah, Colleen and Staci (who I wasn't even friends with at the time, oh yes, we were in a mega fight, but thx to this wedding, got over it fast...) My date, was Gene Kline...ok, now that was too funny to even mention...
Always the bridesmaid, never the bride...this was the story of my life, after being a friggin' bridesmaid for the zillionth time...no, seriously...I WAS that girl, who was fo-eva the bridesmaid...yet never THEE bride...this wasn't my first, and wasn't my last...I think back and I'm going to say I was a Bridesmaid approx 10 times BEFORE I even got married...let's see...that adds up to alot of b.maid dresses, alot of b.maid shoes, alot of bridal showers, alot of bach parties and wedding GIFTS....now I know why I was always so broke...but I wasn't bitter...nosirreebob...I just kept going to them, bringing different dates and of course hearing from fam and relatives on WHY it is I'm still single...WHY, you aski?!??....because men SUCKi...!!!

No comments: