Friday, August 15, 2008

Happy 40th, Michele....my belle...

...us at the cork...when Jim and I just started dating...it was our first time at the beach together, and almost our LAST...LOL...OMG, what a fun night we had!!! WAY before any of us married...
Michele and Bryan, her husband...
Ok, so right now, you are down the beach, with your hubs...NO KIDS...enjoying a 3 day relaxing time of eating, drinking and sleeping...you BIOTCH! LOL...no seriously, it's your 40th bd today, so YOU deserve it...! I'm just jealous, as always...! So, welcome to da-club...wow, you are such a good friend...we met back in the good ole' FUNUSA days...a.k.a. First USA...our best days ever beside having Greengenes and LSMJ play at our bank, was working in the ANDERSON BLDG, when we took 3 hour lunches, and I'd call you in the AM to log my computer on...LOL...such an easy yet FUN job...! So much fun..so glad we stay in touch and hang out!! I do truly hope you had a great time at the beach...details when you can...

No comments: