Saturday, August 9, 2008

For a Good Cause....

Raegan and Mo
Doc Joe and his wife, Kirsten
Emma, Jods and Rob
Emma & Rob sneak behind the bar...
Raegan, Emma, Benny, Denise, Mo and Jody


BUTT what...
Staci and Emma
Crazy girlz....
Benny and his girlfriend, Doc and wife
Benny and his girl


Emma, Ra and Sta
Staci, Mo, Jody, Raegan, Jim and Rob
The shots begin....
The girlz




What a nice gesture of Raegan to host a fundraiser for her friend who has cancer....so, we all gathered at Delrose and 'drank it up'....for every drink purchased, half the proceeds went to Raegan's cause...ok, so my plan was to be good and only have a few drinks...after all, I have bridal shower in PA early the next day!! WHAT was I thinking?? HELLO, it's RAEGAN....there is no such thing as "only a few"...shot after shot after darn shot, I did...she now takes my rein of "Ms Shot-alot"...! We had a great time, though...it's always great seeing everyone...thx Raegan, and good luck with your race!!

No comments: