Friday, August 1, 2008

Stupid Girl....

Ok, that was ME the other day...so, I'm at the ultra luxury Hotel duPont wedding, and the girls that were at my table decided to go outside to smoke...being that I do not smoke, I went to freshen up in the ladies room...hoping the Hotel would have complimentary hair spray, I walk in and see the goody basket with an aerosol can, so I quickly rush to it and start spraying away...then I noticed that this so-called hairspray was not 'holding' as it should, and then the hint of a very familiar (but odd smell) stopped me mid spray....and I glanced at the can and it was freaking DEODORANT...a can of Secret Aerosol was now in my HAIR...Damn it! I hurried outside to secretely tell Jimmy what had happened and he said out loud "you sprayed DEODORANT in your hair..." To my relief, 2 of the girls said they almost did the same thing, but someone quickly pointed out to them it was not hairspray...so I don't feel AS stupid...

No comments: