Sunday, January 2, 2011

Rainy Sunday Blog

Usually I dread Sunday's...the end of a fun w/e, and knowing we have to go back to work the next day...however, with 2 weeks straight of parties and major gatherings...I actually looked forward to this particualar Sunday...it was a cold, rainy day...a perfect day to have our final vaca day and stay in our PJ's...we cleaned, did laundry and the best part for me was JIM actually volunteering to hit the Acme for me...so I put some baby back ribs in the crockpot, paired with some corn and a baked potato...it was delish (altho kids are not huge fans of bbq sauce-neither am I, but for ribs, there is no better way to eat them-which is prob why I don't usually eat them...but they were fall off the bone GOOD!)

Altho I'm not looking fwd to actually going back to work, dealing with homework, etc...It's a short week...I'm taking Thurs and Fri off as a treat to ME (for my bd!)  Going to do alot of returns, and some shoe shopping!  It's another busy month for January...I look fwd to seeing all my friends this Saturday, and spend quality time with my family on Sunday...so I enjoy some down time like today!

Sitting in bed now with my 2 girls, eating ice cream...enjoying every minute!!  Now this is the rainy kind of Sunday's I like!

No comments: